MTB holiday companies

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Yeah live and work there, for somebody else. If I get to ride my bike and have a roof over my head and a full belly I'd be happy.

When I was last speaking to Darren, the owner of Lavatrax in Tenerife, his main problem was getting reliable guides. Darren had more work than he alone could handle. He also had a problem keeping up with the maintenance of the bikes. Sounds like a match made in heaven! :)

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Yup, year round sun. Even in the winter it's 20 odd degrees. Sam Pligrim did a video there and it looks awesome. Plenty of cheap flights there also.

I would offer a package with accomodation etc.

Loads of companies in Malaga doing Enduro/MTX style holidays for around 180 a day. They complain the same as others have mentioned keeping on top of the maintenance is the main issue.

Brexit may p!ss on your chips a bit, a lot of the French based UK MTB Companies have had to relocate due to the uncertainty and France basically saying they wouldn't welcome afterwards..

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Yeah live and work there, for somebody else. If I get to ride my bike and have a roof over my head and a full belly I'd be happy.

When I was last speaking to Darren, the owner of Lavatrax in Tenerife, his main problem was getting reliable guides. Darren had more work than he alone could handle. He also had a problem keeping up with the maintenance of the bikes. Sounds like a match made in heaven! :)
Dude, that sounds perfect. I'll look them up for sure thanks.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Yup, year round sun. Even in the winter it's 20 odd degrees. Sam Pligrim did a video there and it looks awesome. Plenty of cheap flights there also.

Loads of companies in Malaga doing Enduro/MTX style holidays for around 180 a day. They complain the same as others have mentioned keeping on top of the maintenance is the main issue.

Brexit may p!ss on your chips a bit, a lot of the French based UK MTB Companies have had to relocate due to the uncertainty and France basically saying they wouldn't welcome afterwards..
Think I need to get some maintenance quals to boost my USP but I had considered cytech already, even if I just save coin on my own maintenance.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK

Think I need to get some maintenance quals to boost my USP but I had considered cytech already, even if I just save coin on my own maintenance.

I don’t want to say I told you so, but...

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
I don't even know what this brexit is or means. I haven't watched TV for 5 years, don't buy papers not listen to radio. I haven't a clue what's going on in the world.

Does it mean I can't live in Europe?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles