Kenevo always starting in turbo

Smithy86

Nov 9, 2019
Uk
Hi peeps new to the page. Just wondering if anyone can shed light on the kenevo. Mine seems to always be in turbo when initially turning it on. Is it not supposed to stay in the last used settings

Smithy86

Nov 9, 2019
Uk
My Kenovo 19 start always in turbo mode
Glad I'm not the only one cheers dude. Loving the bike so far hit some big drops. And it just soaks them up. What colour u go for? Here's mine

IMG_20191020_131720.jpg

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
17' Levo with C161 after turning off for ca. 20min always starts in turbo. My 20' Kenevo with SMag starts in trail.

Pobably Spesh is thinking, we are all fitter meanwhile and do'nt need the turbo at the beginning of a ride any more.:)

Smithy86

Nov 9, 2019
Uk
17' Levo with C161 after turning off for ca. 20min always starts in turbo. My 20' Kenevo with SMag starts in trail.

Pobably Spesh is thinking, we are all fitter meanwhile and do'nt need the turbo at the beginning of a ride any more.:)
I only ever use eco maybe after time it will stay that way ?

DanDilla

Jun 11, 2018
Germany
18 starting on Turbo too.
but you can just change the Turbo and Eco Settings so your bike starts in eco ;)
but then your remote is reverted - but you can turn that around too. Then just minus and plus are wrong ;)

derby

Feb 2, 2019
San Anselmo, California
My 2018 Levo always starts in Turbo after a full recharge. It restarts in the last mode used between charging if stopped more than about 10 minutes and power lights turn off automatically and I need to push the button to turn power back on. I haven't done a partial recharge, less than 100% recharge, to know that situation.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles