Just put a deposit on a Haibike Full FatSix 10.0......

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
So I am pretty excited to be getting a 2020 Haibike Full FatSix 10.0 but not having ever owned a Haibike, is there anything to look for on these before riding it etc.? Any know issues? Looks like a solid bike by all accounts and I hope I can get a bigger Batt for it sometime (I am in the U.S.).

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Keep eye out for any deals on a Manitou Mastodon fork either Comp or Pro as it's much stiffer and more tunable than the Bluto. Also get the larger Mudhugger rear mudguard and something on the front frame to protect you from the large amount of crud the fat tyres throw up.

The Maxxis FBF & FBR are better in the wet and mud than the Jumbo Jims but the JJs are fine summer tires.

I loved mine and I'm now on my 3rd Haibike with Yamaha Power - I think they're very well made and the PW-X2 motor is excellent.

1610723960603.png

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Jus talk me through the mahoosive tyres on these fat bikes? What do these bikes do? Do I need one in my life?

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
Jus talk me through the mahoosive tyres on these fat bikes? What do these bikes do? Do I need one in my life?

LOL...well Fat bikes are basically awesome at being able to ride in low traction situations like Snow, mud, sand, etc. and they can be run at very low pressures like 4-8psi so you get a smooth ride with little or no suspension. I live in the midwest and a fat tire bike is a LOT of fun when there is snow on the trails. That being said, they are just plain fun to ride in the summer too as the tires just get a massive amount of grip. I have a Luna X1 enduro as well so I can cover all the bases. (y)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles