New owner Full Fatsix 10.0

Akemtb

Mar 1, 2019
Anchorage Alaska
About 5 weeks into being the owner of a new Fatsix 10.0, loving the ride so far. Coming off a 2200-mile Bulls Monster e fs with shot motor, waiting on Bosch.
The Monster and FatSix are almost identical except the Bulls lacks a drop seat and Fatsix has lower gearing.
The walk assist on the Haibike is really week in comparison the Bulls, could stand some improvement.
The Yamaha motor interface is a tad better than the Bulls, at least measures miles in 10ths, other than that the two bikes rock.
Haibike has SRAM group with eagle 10x50 and the Bulls Shimano group with 11x42 cassette (too high of gearing in my opinion for an off-road bike).
Running Maxxis Minion FBF and FBR 26×4.0" in the summer, Studded 49NRTH Wrathlordes 26x4.2" winter; these tires came off my Bulls.
The Wrathlordes has 300 large cupped carb studs, really handle the ice.
The Maxxis Minion are front and rear specific, these track great!
So, with about 250 miles on the bike so far no complains other than the Walk assist, but with lower gearing than the Bulls there aren’t many hills I can’t ascend. The Yamaha seems to just keep bringing on the power like when you miss a downshift and need that extra boost.

Mar 26, 2019
Anchorage
Here's a couple videos from Powerline Pass today, amazing ride steep terrain:

Boy that looks familiar. Rode my full fatsix to the top of Powerline today. Can’t believe I used to do it with an unpowered bike.

Adjustments.jpg

Bought my full fatsix last week to replace my aging winter bike. It’s definitely a step up. The old bike was a Radrover- decent for the price, but after 4000 miles it was done. Going to a center drive full suspension is quite a bit more fun. That said, I replaced the seat and handgrips right away. The stock ones are not so great.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles