Join Us at the Forest of Dean - EMTB Forums Group Ride, Sunday 3rd March

AverageJoeMTB

Jan 24, 2019
Forest of Dean
I won't lie, it was wet. Not a bit wet, proper wet but it wasn't cold. The rain didn't dampen spirits though, still an amazing ride around some of the lesser known trails.

Thanks to the EMTB Forums team for arranging and @fodmtb for showing everyone around. Great day on the bike.

I'll upload a few clips later, mostly me crashing.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Just the one; lost the front on a hidden root on the lower section of Wasteland. I was of course clearing the trail for the rest of the group.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Massive thanks to @Doomanic for leading the Toddlers 7 group today in interesting conditions - nice to ride with you all. Thanks to Rob for organising. If anyone wore clothes today that didn't get sopping wet I'd be interested in the details.

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Massive thanks to @Doomanic for leading the Toddlers 7 group today in interesting conditions - nice to ride with you all. Thanks to Rob for organising. If anyone wore clothes today that didn't get sopping wet I'd be interested in the details.
Everything I had on that said waterproof isn't, I can give you a list of what not to buy :LOL:
@Tunny seemed pretty happy with his Decathlon trews and jacket.

15 - Cycling - 900 Rain Overtrousers

I bought them purposely for todays ride and I've gotta say I'm well impressed. My shorts and legs were bone dry when took them off. Not too bad looking and comfortable (i could harldy tell i was wearing them apart from feeling dry).

????from me

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Thanks everyone who came round with me. 'Sure was wetter than a nun in a candle shop' Fun day had by all , just a few crashes . Even dragged Jonesy out from EMBN :D. Mallards next time (y)

You got Steve Jones out on the forum ride?

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Sorry I missed you guys today, I am stuck in The US due to snow so we missed our flight back to London last night. Spent a day wounderung around Boston, not as nice as Jamaica it still at least I have theat new Levo expert arriving next week fingers crossed. Can’t wait to see some footage from today’s ride.

I will definitely see you guys on the next one.

One love ??

Sparks

Jan 9, 2019
Salisbury
Great fun riding on Sunday I fell off a lot and still have the bruises to show for it. But I learnt a lot a had an awesome day. Cheers everyone who arranged it and led groups.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles