Any west Sussex groups?

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
Good evening all ☺️

I'm bored riding on my own now. I live in Chichester , west Sussex. I ride mainly queen Elizabeth country park and South downs. I'm happy to travel anywhere for a ride really.
Also I'm happy to take people around the places I know

Drop me a message if anyone fancies a ride ? happy to ride with anyone

Tom

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
Good evening all ☺

I'm bored riding on my own now. I live in Chichester , west Sussex. I ride mainly queen Elizabeth country park and South downs. I'm happy to travel anywhere for a ride really.

Tom
Hi Tom - Andy Here - I live in Havant, and ride SouthDowns and QECP most weeks. My bike is currently out of action due to a motor fault but once fixed in early Nov, do you fancy sorting something out? Let me know.

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
Hello mate,

Yeah mate more than happy to sort something. If I'm honest I'm looking to start a little ebike group in this area.

What happened to your motor? What bike is it?
If we get a few people going then could start a whatspp group or something?

Tom

AndyH

Jun 23, 2019
Portsmouth
I am on a 2019 Turbo Levo- motor just stopped playing and fault code says "cannot be found"... however it is still under warranty (Thanks Spesh) so hopefully up and running again soon!

I tend to play on the QECP blue / red trails. I have tried the gravity slopes at the back and found them ... errr... interesting but a bit on the limit of my abilities.

What about yourself?

A

Wilkofire

Jul 11, 2018
Chichester
Least it's under warranty mate. Where do you get your bikes fixed?

Yeah I'm pretty comfortable on most the stuff at qe. Happy to ride anywhere really. Just got the 2021 cube action team and wanna be out as much as possible. Let me know how you get on.

nickfrog

May 22, 2020
UK
Good evening all ☺

Tom

Hi Tom. Let me know if you fancy a ride around Steyning Trails / Chanctonbury Ring (I know all the trails there) - I am Findon based and we can start from mine. I also regularly do QECP, both sides. Cheers. Nick.

paul100

Feb 4, 2021
West Sussex
Late reply to this thread I know, but are you guys still out and about?? Am in the Climping are and and also getting bored of riding on my own. Could do with some training partners for this years LtoB off road......

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles