Anyone from West Yorkshire?

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
I have a Vitus e sommet, not much near home but Hebden bridge, Dales etc are all good

Cool! I have the Vitus E-sentier. Would be great to compare. Definitely meet up if your free at some point in future Nd see if anyone else is available

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
Been a few times but not since the new trail opened in the woods.
Not ridden the ebike there but would be ideal for the trails. Lacks a little flow on a regular bike.
The pump track & BMX race track are fun and the cafe is really good.

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
I’m based near Leeds, would be up for a group meet up somewhere. New phase of LUBP is infinitely better than the first bit. Similar to Lady Cannings but more there to keep you entertained for a few hours.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
@myskovon hi dude where are you on about that’s like lady cannings.
I ride lady cannings quite a bit and I’m looking for something similar around Yorkshire to ride.
I’m from sheffield so Leeds is pretty close.

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
I ride lady cannings quite a bit and I’m looking for something similar around Yorkshire to ride.

Leeds urban bike park man, free parking, good cafe, about a 4/5 mile loop if you did all the trails but it’s real easy to just link and session the better sections. It’s close by the white rose centre.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
I’ve looked for this on YouTube videos but they don’t do it justice.
I’d be up for a group ride out there if people are interested.
Sounds like you’d be a good guide too knowing the trails.

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
I’ve looked for this on YouTube videos but they don’t do it justice.
I’d be up for a group ride out there if people are interested.
Sounds like you’d be a good guide too knowing the trails.

Yeah it’s dead straight forward once you’re there to navigate, but I’m always up for a group ride so I’d be up for that. ?

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
Can you night ride it too that would be cool

You could but I’m not sure what time they lock the gates at this time of year. No disrespect to any locals either but anyone who knows Middleton would probably advise you not to ride a £3k+ ebike through the woods there solo at night ??

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Don’t know the area dude so I trust your judgment on the night riding.
God help anyone trying to steel my bike though (fight till the death ??⛏?⚰️???)
Defo on for meeting up for a group ride in the near future though @Bongofish and any others riders nearby ??

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire

Grenoside and Wharncliff are better than LUBP and right on your door step!!

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
Grenoside and Wharncliff are better than LUBP and right on your door step!!

They are both great too, but honestly dude if you’ve not been to LUBP since phase 2 it’s a lot closer so Greno and Wharny than it first was for enjoyment levels ?

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
What about Stainburn? I know a lot was closed out there when they logged the forest seems quite a bit is open again judging by the Guy Kesteven videos.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
@Eckythump tbh dude I’ve not been up greno since I raced there back in the 90’s the diamond back series. I might have to go a check it out.
Bet a lots change I know Steve peats done a lot up there so imagine it to be good

Eckythump

Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
North Yorkshire
They did a load of work on Steel City DH for this years Peaty gathering. I haven’t been there since the upgrades but it looks ace.

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
What about Stainburn? I know a lot was closed out there when they logged the forest seems quite a bit is open again judging by the Guy Kesteven videos.

The black was pretty much fully reinstated when I was there about a month back so potentially fully sorted now.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles