2020 Jerseys now available! FULLBOOST!

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
First ride out in shirt, all went well will have to wash it for Cannock ride out next weekend
B3C6F80B-2D08-4F7E-92D1-A49DE47D2934.jpeg
?

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
Awesome!

I've been away for the weekend and my neighbour passed me a package when I returned this morning. Contents: one awesome looking (and feeling) shirt in XL. Fits a treat - a bit baggy (what I wanted) but arm length is spot on for my 6'5" frame.

Free stickers too!

C'mon peeps, buy yourself an early Christmas present. Not only will you look cool, but you will also have a selection of stickers to adorn whatever you see fit, and the ability to scare snakes!*

*Not proven, please don't go snake hunting in this garment. This author/site is not liable for any snake bites or constriction received whilst wearing this shirt. In short; get attacked by a snake, not my fault...End of.

/MuddyFunster

Hitby

Jun 22, 2019
North Yorkshire
@Rob Hancill - jersey arrived today, it’s nice and baggy so looks good and I’d be able to get armour under it if I ever get around to buying some. Great quality so very happy with it. Need to save up for the stealth one now ??

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
have a selection of stickers to adorn whatever you see fit, and the ability to scare snakes

It seems like the logical thing to do here is adorn the snake with the stickers - once the same snake has co-incidentally been "stickered" by several EMTB members, it will be known as the EMTB snake and will be an internet sensation. Snakes grow, so there will always be space for more stickers. (they shred their skins too, so it will be ready for the next generation with a clean slate/snake).

MuddyFunster

Jul 7, 2019
Uk
It seems like the logical thing to do here is adorn the snake with the stickers - once the same snake has co-incidentally been "stickered" by several EMTB members, it will be known as the EMTB snake and will be an internet sensation. Snakes grow, so there will always be space for more stickers. (they shred their skins too, so it will be ready for the next generation with a clean slate/snake).

Seems the perfect advertising platform to me... Snake gets stickered, snake sheds skin... new platform... new stickers... you might be on to something there...

khorn

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
@Rob Hancill how long does the shipping usually take to Central Europe/Denmark? It’s now 14 days since I got the shipping notification and usually it never takes longer than 5-7 days from UK but no sign of it just yet.

Karsten

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
@Rob Hancill
i´m also still waiting for the delivery of the jersey. There are 12 days gone, since i got the shipping notification. Can you please check what´s up?
Thx

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
@Rob Hancill
i´m also still waiting for the delivery of the jersey. There are 12 days gone, since i got the shipping notification. Can you please check what´s up?
Thx
Sure. Seems international orders in a specific batch are taking a while. All sent UK Royal Mail who normally take a few days to Europe.

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
@Rob Hancill how long does the shipping usually take to Central Europe/Denmark? It’s now 14 days since I got the shipping notification and usually it never takes longer than 5-7 days from UK but no sign of it just yet.

Karsten

Was wondering the same thing...should not take that long :)
I get many items from UK, and long-travel is 5-7 days.
Fast is 2-3 days....very-fast is next day.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ohh....it's alive....RoyalPost delived the package today :)
Stickers allready on the Chromebook and the shirt fits good (large).
Nice detail with the small pocket and reflex - good job.
Good to hear. That was a long time - what’s the post date on it? Must’ve been a week ago at least.

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
Yej... after 14 days, my shirt was finally delivered and it fits perfect. Next ride can come. :)

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
My shirt has still not arrived here in Denmark, underway for 19 days now and still counting.

Karsten

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
My shirt has still not arrived here in Denmark, underway for 19 days now and still counting.

Karsten
Karsten- I’ll post a replacement next week for you. I’ve no idea what’s happened with the huge delays on international orders. Most orders are dispatched same day / next day.

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Karsten- I’ll post a replacement next week for you. I’ve no idea what’s happened with the huge delays on international orders. Most orders are dispatched same day / next day.
No problem @Rob Hancill, if the first one pops up I will pay for the second one as well.

Karsten

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
@Rob Hancill all good, the shirt showed up just now and it’s perfect. I guess it’s just Uk warming up to Brexit

Karsten

Dlangers

Jul 7, 2019
Hertfordshire
@Rob Hancill what sort of size do you think I would need 5’7”, 85kg, 43inch chest
As you only have large which would be the nearest size do you think it would be ok sorry for the stupid question.
Thanks Dave

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles