Ride to work... Canyon now available!

Dan fagelson

May 2, 2019
Chelmsford
Just thought I'd post this... Canyon now available on green commute. I have used this scheme for my bike and its pretty simple and they were very helpful too.

Beezerk

Mar 23, 2019
Gateshead
Yeah I’ve just noticed this and it looks interesting.
Does anyone know the criteria for getting into the scheme? The reason I ask is I live about 280 miles from my employer and don’t exactly go there on a daily basis lol.

Dan fagelson

May 2, 2019
Chelmsford
There is no real criteria. We have a family business but I am paye, so thought I would give it a go. Call up Green commute and they will help you out. I found a shop up north who told me about the scheme... Thought it seemed to good to be true, but its really simple. I got a third off my bike. They have a website too and when I called up they emailed me all the info.

Dan fagelson

May 2, 2019
Chelmsford
There is no real criteria. We have a family business but I am paye, so thought I would give it a go. Call up Green commute and they will help you out. I found a shop up north who told me about the scheme... Thought it seemed to good to be true, but its really simple. I got a third off my bike. They have a website too and when I called up they emailed me all the info.
Also no questions asked about your commute, so no worries on that front.

Dan fagelson

May 2, 2019
Chelmsford
Mate just got his new canyon on 2 weeks ago.... The 3900 quid version...very nice bike... . Iv not mentioned this too him.... Don't want to see him cry!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles