2019-2020 Levo (2020 Kenevo) Speed Unlock Levociraptor

Fastfatrob

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
just got the levociraptor and install today in my 2019 Levo Expert, something is not working right! My speed was 25 Miles, now remove the planetary magnet, and my speed will not go over 17 miles.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
just got the levociraptor and install today in my 2019 Levo Expert, something is not working right! My speed was 25 Miles, now remove the planetary magnet, and my speed will not go over 17 miles.
I have responded to your email and please can you provide firmware version?
Please uninstall following instructions and re-install including the tcu reset at bottom of instructions.

Fastfatrob

Oct 6, 2019
Florida
Just return from a test ride of 30 miles Ride and max speed was 27.5 (44 km/h)recorded on the Garmin. Re-install and reset the TCU got better than before what was 17 miles (27.2 km/h)top speed. But in position #6 suppose to go over 50 miles (80km/h). Even going down one of the bridges here cuts off at ?28 miles ( 44,8km/h). What can be done?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Just return from a test ride of 30 miles Ride and max speed was 27.5 (44 km/h)recorded on the Garmin. Re-install and reset the TCU got better than before what was 17 miles (27.2 km/h)top speed. But in position #6 suppose to go over 50 miles (80km/h). Even going down one of the bridges here cuts off at ?28 miles ( 44,8km/h). What can be done?
I presume the firmware in motor has set restrictions or limitations on motor revolutions or amp cutoff.
Manufacturer will need to dyno this version further.

tpbftw

Nov 26, 2019
New Zealand
Just received mine, took 20 days to get to New Zealand, it was like watching paint dry :p

Fitted to my 2019 turbo levo fsr base model following the PDF I found in this thread as there were no instructions. Set to 4 and took it for a test sprint up the road and back, 118rpm cadence 49.2kph was the fastest I could pedal it.

Great result and very happy, thanks a lot!

Now how do I upgrade the drivetrain so I can go faster without losing the low end gearing? :devilish:

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Just received mine, took 20 days to get to New Zealand, it was like watching paint dry :p

Fitted to my 2019 turbo levo fsr base model following the PDF I found in this thread as there were no instructions. Set to 4 and took it for a test sprint up the road and back, 118rpm cadence 49.2kph was the fastest I could pedal it.

Great result and very happy, thanks a lot!

Now how do I upgrade the drivetrain so I can go faster without losing the low end gearing? :devilish:
Instructions should of come with shop dispatch email. Sorry.
Well done?
Now you need 36tooth front chainring

Reactions: e_1

spiru

Nov 13, 2019
Spain
My Levocirraptor has stopped working :-(
With only 2 riding days, first the Levo started turning off after few seconds, I thought the problem was the battery wire, so I unplug and plug the wire without success. After few tries, the bike stays on but locked in trail mode and doesn't allow the mode to be changed to eco or turbo.
Any idea what's going on? Is it fixable or should it be replaced?
Thank you,

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
My Levocirraptor has stopped working :-(
With only 2 riding days, first the Levo started turning off after few seconds, I thought the problem was the battery wire, so I unplug and plug the wire without success. After few tries, the bike stays on but locked in trail mode and doesn't allow the mode to be changed to eco or turbo.
Any idea what's going on? Is it fixable or should it be replaced?
Thank you,
Please contact me to arrange replacement.
I require your unit for testing.
Thank you

spiru

Nov 13, 2019
Spain
Thank you for the quick answer.
I have made the indicated tests, setting at 3 and resetting the tcu without success.
Now I have removed the levocirraptor to ship it back and the bike remains without speed limit !!! as if it was still installed, I have no speed limit. I have tried to turn on and off the tcu several times and keeping the ON button pressed for more than 10 seconds, and the bike stays un-restricted.
Can't I revert the bike to the original state?. That was the whole idea, to be able to take the bike back to the shop for maintenance or repairs in the original state, but now it is very clear that it has been manipulated. Any ideas?

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Thank you for the quick answer.
I have made the indicated tests, setting at 3 and resetting the tcu without success.
Now I have removed the levocirraptor to ship it back and the bike remains without speed limit !!! as if it was still installed, I have no speed limit. I have tried to turn on and off the tcu several times and keeping the ON button pressed for more than 10 seconds, and the bike stays un-restricted.
Can't I revert the bike to the original state?. That was the whole idea, to be able to take the bike back to the shop for maintenance or repairs in the original state, but now it is very clear that it has been manipulated. Any ideas?
Yes you can follow the uninstall procedure in the instructions which resets value for restriction.

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Just checked that Status via the link from the order confirmation - says 'awaiting processing' ... I thought dispatching for the orders placed in November has begun ? Can you please check ? ( my order was placed on November 17th - order number #177 )
It was a test unit.
All orders are packaged and being dispatched. Your order status will update when I receive the tracking and dispatch information.

Bryan Wells

Jul 31, 2019
Washington
I do not support derestriction, but I know how to derestrict any 2019-2020 levo. you can dm me for details. but again it is at your own risk. And yes... it works

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles