It was Rob’s video that brought me here

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Which one? BLEvo Kenevo Swiners. Excellent vid, great app & the forum is the source!

Needless to say Kenevo is my new ride. Many call it a tank but I think it’s a lightweight. No doubt the new one will be even better but I can’t wait that long.

So thanks for the inspiration.

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Very nice. I had to look it up to check the spec they have so many models. Bosch, Fox, Magura - nothing to upgrade. Excellent value in comparison to others too.

Fatyank

Jul 20, 2019
England
Very nice. I had to look it up to check the spec they have so many models. Bosch, Fox, Magura - nothing to upgrade. Excellent value in comparison to others too.
I bought it from Tredz and it arrived last Monday but i haven't ridden it yet. A month ago I had a operation on my right foot which is stopping my me.
My wife asked what was the point in buying it if i can't ride it, i said so i can look at it.
Plus i have changed the bars and gone tubless..

wepn

The Barking Owl ?
Jul 18, 2019
AU
Haha that's the best injury rehab plan that I've heard. That's what so great about mid-drives, they really encourage, in some cases demand a substantial workout. And yes I was wrong, of course there's always something to upgrade

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles