Yamaha PW-X display A & X connector

emtbiker

Jul 24, 2022
Finland
Could anyone help to find the connectors to connect display unit to PW-X motor? Reason I am asking this, is that I want to replace original display X with display A which has different connector. Actually it would be perfect to find also the connector suitable for newer motors like PW-ST to build a conversion cable.

In the attached picture the black connector is coming from display A (shown) and should be connected to white connector from PW-X. Both has 5 cables with the same colors and the local dealer confirmed that they are compatible.

Any information on the connector standard, brand or name?
Any website to purchase some?

displayA to PWX.jpg

emtbiker

Jul 24, 2022
Finland
Could anyone help to find the connectors to connect display unit to PW-X motor? Reason I am asking this, is that I want to replace original display X with display A which has different connector. Actually it would be perfect to find also the connector suitable for newer motors like PW-ST to build a conversion cable.

In the attached picture the black connector is coming from display A (shown) and should be connected to white connector from PW-X. Both has 5 cables with the same colors and the local dealer confirmed that they are compatible.

Any information on the connector standard, brand or name?
Any website to purchase some?

View attachment 93551
Most probably it is this one:
05T-JWPF-VSLE-D
1659189415541.png

but not available for consumer sales at least to Europe.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles