Yamaha LCD problem

RØCU

Aug 17, 2018
Norway
Any other PW-X owners having this problem? Not visible in daylight, but once it gets dark you can see the dark spots. I can see a difference from the start of the issue, getting worse every day.
E1A3DEF5-3812-46D1-B6D8-4764F25D085B.jpeg

RØCU

Aug 17, 2018
Norway
I have got a new display from my dealer, so i will get it sorted out. (Warranty) Just curious to hear if anybody else has been having this issue.

RØCU

Aug 17, 2018
Norway
I have not power washed it, do not know what the previous owner has done. ( It had only been used for 100km) It looks like it is water ingress, but i am not sure.

Fernando Passos

Nov 4, 2019
Portugal
I have the same problem as you, Black points Did you already have some explanation from your dealer ?? Did happen again with the new one ?? I ask you because i already claim 5 display's ( in one year and 9 month ) and i buy the bike 0 kms. I'm also just curious to hear why, but even the dealer give to me any reply why this happened !! Water is strange because the piece should be blocked !!

Mbarb

Oct 7, 2020
Greece
I have exactly the same issue.
I saw it first time yesterday.
I will contact the dealer to see the outcome.!
I never power wash my bike I always do it by hand, just to let you know and I can not say that happend after a wash.

Screenshot_4.png

Ahonen89

Oct 16, 2020
Finnland
Same here. Been like that since last bike wash. Bike is 2018 and this is allready second display unit on the bike. same thing happened to that first display unit. Dont know is there anymore warranty left on the bike but i’ll try anyway to get a new display from the dealer.

i noticed that there is available some kind of rubber rain cover to the display unit. Have anyone tried that?
D52B6819-3EBE-4CF6-839F-277FA09F1BCA.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles