would be newbie emtb rider.

Rustybullet

Jan 30, 2020
Stevenage
Hello all, would be emtb rider here. i from hertfordshire and i am looking to buy my first emtb. I think it will be a levo just not sure which one yet. That's the reason i joined to get some points of view. Thanks all in advance of any questions.

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
Hi Rusty, glad to have you on board, there's lots of info on the site to help. I went for a Levo, it's a fantastic bit of kit, but there loads of great choices out there to consider.

nickd164

Jan 7, 2020
sheffield
Hello RB, two weeks ago I bought a Levo Turbo Comp Carbon 2019 and I’m very happy with the bike. Rides great and I’m now sold on the electrification! There are so many brands to choose it’s possibly hard to go wrong. I was at a bike shop called Earnshaws in Huddersfield at the weekend and I was very impressed by the value and quality of the Cube range. Seems you get a lot for your money with Cube. I’d defo recommend buying from your LBS if poss in case you have any issues with the bike, but I went with the Levo as I really like the handling and looks and it does seem to offer something different. The motor appears to be great and it is very quiet, however some of the 2020 models have 700 battery’s. cheers Nick

Ripping g

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 8, 2019
West yorkshire
Levo comp carbon carnt go far wrong bought a trek ht with gen 4 in oct did 300 trouble free miles nice bike. test ride a levo for a week in dec bought 1 well happy ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles