Whyte 2024 bikes

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Got a email from Whyte a couple of days ago about the new 2024 range. The new E Lyte carbon bikes etc. looking good. 👍
Dont know how to post a link sorry.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
There is already a link on the homepage of this very forum Mike ..
I'm not really into a " Lyte "version of any ebike tbh( although I love the whyte brand) ..and wouldn't swap my e160rs for any other bike .
They have also seriously slashed their range devoting more to ebikes than non assisted mtb's..

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Oh yea, I see it now. I knew you were so clever.👍
same here mate about the lyte, I actually like the weight of mine and find it an advantage on the fast flowing single track. 👍

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Leaving a side the top of the range XC model...............which is a ridiculous price anyway!............I really do not get these so called "light" bikes unless your riding only consists of fairly tame trails. On most of them, if you put a decent set of tyres on them and a beafier set of forks ...oh, and a range extender.........you end up only a couple of kg from a bike with full power and much larger range. Personally I am no fan of carbon frames on a mountain bike either so whilst I rate Whyte bikes, the Lyte does not excite me. That said, I suppose Whyte had to add one to its range. Now a 85nm/750 battery Whyte enduro bike with decent forks and tyres etc at less than 20kg would be something!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles