Wheel circumference

Sally

Oct 29, 2018
Australia
With the Mission Control update, Specialized have taken customer ability to change circumference of wheel size. They have set the size at 2140mm which does not match strava or my bike computer. The odometer will be way out as well. I will have to travel 400km every time I change my tyres!!! Any ideas to bypass this? Infinite tune, it is not!

bbred

Aug 15, 2018
Derbyshire
With the Mission Control update, Specialized have taken customer ability to change circumference of wheel size. They have set the size at 2140mm which does not match strava or my bike computer. The odometer will be way out as well. I will have to travel 400km every time I change my tyres!!! Any ideas to bypass this? Infinite tune, it is not!
Hi, the only way I know to change settings now is not to use the mission control app but download blevo from the app store. I'm not sure if it will help you in the particular needs you have but it is worth a look on the threads in this forum before you purchase it. I use blevo not to alter speed limits but to get the most from the bikes motor/battery performance.

Sally

Oct 29, 2018
Australia
Hi, the only way I know to change settings now is not to use the mission control app but download blevo from the app store. I'm not sure if it will help you in the particular needs you have but it is worth a look on the threads in this forum before you purchase it. I use blevo not to alter speed limits but to get the most from the bikes motor/battery performance.

Yes, I bought Blevo this morning and have taken it for its first ride. Will check results! Only cost $14 Aus

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles