What did you buy your ebike this week?

TommyC

Jul 7, 2022
Hampshire
Some waterproof connectors… will try to fix the results of the stupid idea of trying to cut the ziptyes of a racing number plate from the handlebars

View attachment 122456
You want some jst jwpf connectors. They’re tiny compared to these.

image.jpg

p3eps

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I bought this little Knog Blinder light. It's getting dark earlier and earlier, and I find myself riding home from an evening ride with the street lamps on now. I have no intention of riding the trails in the dark... but wanted something cheap / cheerful to be seen for the next few weeks in the dying light.

IMG_5009.JPG

Dinky with an easy on / off type elastic band.
IMG_5011.JPG

Can flash with in various patterns - one with a skull!! The camera struggles to take a photo of a bright light - this is actually fully lit and doesn't look like the middle section is defective!!

IMG_5012.JPG

My favourite part is that you don't need a cable to charge it - part of the mount is a USB connection and just slots in.

Not bad for £15.99!

Last edited:

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Bought a $25 clip found an old belt in the basement strapped it round my chest. I'm really impressed by the iPhone 14 pro stabilisation sensor.
Got a cheap GoPro :) sadly it's not possible to load up the test video.

IMG_1444.jpeg

irie

Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Deity Copperhead 31.8/35mm stem. Will move my current Gusset S2 AM 31.8/40mm stem into my wife's Rail to replace the stock Bontrager 50mm stem.
I found the 35mm Deity Copperhead stem just a bit too short with SQlab 30X 12 degree sweep bars (made steering a bit too sensitive). Will be returned.

Last edited:
Reactions: trx

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
I've sent Slik Graphics about 3 emails, web contact twice, and WhatsApp'd them twice now (over the course of 5 weeks) and they've never replied 🙄
That's a shame, their stuff is good. I'd say keep trying. I went from this to that last year, very happy with the quality

ODY1UJ3K.jpg
n-jDnP4F.jpg

RipGroove

Jun 3, 2022
Glos/UK
I’ve had stuff from them in the past, and it’s A1 which is why I’m persevering. Not sure how long I keep trying though.
If they can't be bothered to reply to enquiries then I'd be shopping elsewhere by now. They posted a story on their Instagram 21hrs ago so maybe try contacting them on there as one last ditch effort?

Sparkydave

Aug 7, 2018
Derbyshire, UK
I've sent Slik Graphics about 3 emails, web contact twice, and WhatsApp'd them twice now (over the course of 5 weeks) and they've never replied 🙄
I've used them in the past and found them fine too. What specifically are you looking for, sometimes it might be buried in the sub-menu choices?

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
I've used them in the past and found them fine too. What specifically are you looking for, sometimes it might be buried in the sub-menu choices?
Their quality seems great. They did take a bloody long time to come though. Think it was almost a month between ordering and arrival.

Not the end of the world for somthing non-urgent, but still not ideal.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
I want a few things, but the main thing I want / can’t see is a turquoise blue S-Works sticker for my frame - preferably in a metallic blue. I’d also like some Industry Nine wheel graphics, and Lyric / Super Deluxe - all of which I can see online. It’s the S-Works that I’d like first though to see if the others would be too much!!

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
If they can't be bothered to reply to enquiries then I'd be shopping elsewhere by now. They posted a story on their Instagram 21hrs ago so maybe try contacting them on there as one last ditch effort?
I can’t contact them on Insta - it won’t let me message them.

p3eps

Subscriber
Dec 14, 2019
Scotland
A haul of Industry Nine bits!
Valve caps (FOC, as they were wrong on my wheel order), some spacers and top cap.
Then a Hydra service kit - bearings, shims for pressing them, a spare pawl, and spare springs.

IMG_5044.jpeg

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
On the Slik thing, I suspect if it's off piste, one off stuff, they can't be bothered with it. Still, they should at least say so.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles