What did you buy your ebike this week?

jeroen

Jul 8, 2020
Switzerland
Zeb Fender front + Mudhugger Large for the rear along with a reflective orange sticker to make it more part of the bike.
Will need to add a front fender below though it seems, but at least my ass as dry ;)
In the end..... does not look too insanely bad.

muduards.jpg

mudguards2.jpg

mudguards3.jpg

mudguards4.jpg

Jeffrey

Jul 29, 2020
Switzerland
20201028_tyres.jpg

New tyres for the winter:
Front: Magic Marry Ultra Soft 29x2.4
Rear: Eddy Current Soft 29x2.6

First ride today: great combo for wet / mud / snow! The grip of the MM Ultra Soft is amazing.
I ride them at 1.0 bar front, 0.8 bar rear.

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
Having been out three times in the mud over the past week I’d have historically put my non-ebike away for the foreseeable months.....

However this year the ebike has changed that. Riding in thick mud is great fun so I’ve bought these to save the bike from the worst.

Never had mudguards before but....RRP Proguard bolt-on front and rear mudguards are on their way.

IMG_3470.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

Also, had this arrive today and have just fitted it. Need to be slightly more upright and this seems perfect with my Fatbars.

View attachment 43335

Last edited:

jbrown15

May 27, 2020
Chilliwack, Canada
Having been out three times in the mud over the past week I’d have historically put my non-ebike away for the foreseeable months.....

However this year the ebike has changed that. Riding in thick mud is great fun so I’ve bought these to save the bike from the worst.

Never had mudguards before but....RRP Proguard bolt-on front and rear mudguards are on their way.

View attachment 43178
View attachment 43179

I just bought the exact same ones two days ago along with some new riding pants for the wet months. Did you get the standard or mini front fender?

Rahr85

E*POWAH Master
Sep 6, 2020
nottingham
1604003319176.png

Not really sure on the ARD but i wasn't ready to go full on cushcore yet. Changing to the e180 from the 160 has at least made pairing up colours a bit easier. invisiframe fitment next weekend and then it's time to get up into the peaks.

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear

View attachment 43178
View attachment 43179
I ordered a front proguard off Amazon on Tuesday and it’s due for delivery friday. Looks like it’s coming from Germany.

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
Today my Mudhugger Large arrived. Not the best looking (actually no mud guard is good looking) but at my age you start looking for the best protection against wet/mud. :sneaky:
A bit long for my actual bike, but meant for the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp (expected end of December - if all goes well)...
Mudhugger-Large-Rear.jpg

Last week it was the Proguard Bolt-on Large. I did not need the included shims for mounting it on the Fox Float Rhythm 36. Fits perfectly and is the best front mudguard I ever used.
Has already proved itself in four 60-70 km rides in pretty harsh muddy conditions...approved (y)
proguard bolt_on large.jpg

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
Seems to be a theme......I also ordered a Proguard bolt on and a Mucky Nutz long mudguard I'm gonna try to fit on the rear. Should be here tomorrow (bike washed with my new Worx Hydro Shot). (y)

willeco

Jul 28, 2020
Halle
Oh, I forgot another thing I bought, not for on the bike, but close:.
I was tired of having my soaking wet shoes on the central heating (which still took 2 days to dry them), and bought this:

Stel zelf je eigen schoenendroger samen! - Drogeschoenen.nl

Go4Dry-Schoenendroger-rood-zwart.jpg

Works wonders: my wet Mavic (Gore) boots needed 2 cycles (about 1 hr) to completely dry.
I was a bit sceptic at first but it really works VERY good.
(It also has adapters that can be uses for drying gloves etc...)

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear
Oh, I forgot another thing I bought, not for on the bike, but close:.
I was tired of having my soaking wet shoes on the central heating (which still took 2 days to dry them), and bought this:

Stel zelf je eigen schoenendroger samen! - Drogeschoenen.nl

View attachment 43239

Works wonders: my wet Mavic (Gore) boots needed 2 cycles (about 1 hr) to completely dry.
I was a bit sceptic at first but it really works VERY good.
(It also has adapters that can be uses for drying gloves etc...)
First time if seen one of those ?

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
jetvalve co2 holder - seems ok, but had to find longer bottle cage bolts to fix it and the fidlock bottle cage together
jetvalve.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles