What are the green lights on the battery while charging?

Casey

Oct 31, 2018
Seattle, WA USA
Hello! I finally got my 2019 Levo last night and went to charge it and the charger’s light is flashing red. The manual says there is a charging fault and to unplug the bike and charger and take it to get service. I noticed that there are green lights on the battery. While it was plugged in the first green light was flashing. Is that normal? The manual doesn’t comment on the light flashing it just seys each one indicates 25% charge. FYI the battery was charged to 20% by the shop before I got it. Thanks!

Simon_t

Nov 18, 2018
Herne Bay, UK
Each led = 25%, so if the battery was at 20% when you started charging the first led would be flashing. At 76% and above the 4th led will be flashing. It just gives you a coarse indication of charging state without having to check the Mission Control app.

Simon

mintakax

Jan 19, 2019
boulder, CO
I'm in the USA and the normal charging lights (charger and Levo) are as follows:
1)plug charger in (unconnected to Levo)-light on charger is solid green
2) plug other end of charger into Levo --- charger light is solid red and Levo green lights behave as Simon described.

Casey

Oct 31, 2018
Seattle, WA USA
Thanks guys. That’s what I figured but wanted to make sure. Seems like the battery is behaving normally so hopefully it’s just the charger on the fritz since the bike shop has extras. I’ll find out later today.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles