What about 'ye? Female mtb rider from Northern Ireland.

Jamye

Patreon
Dec 9, 2018
Northern Ireland
Hi everyone!

I've recently got into riding mtb trails (5 weeks ago) and have marshalled the Irish Downhill Mountainbike Series in Summer of 2016 & Red Bull Foxhunt from 2016 - current but have been exposed to downhill for around 7 years as my other half works for CRC/Wiggle.

I eventually grew a set of lady balls and trialled a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 at my local trail centre on the red trail for my first run and absolutely loved it! I sent it down a 4ft ditch but managed to get away with just a bit of pedal rash and my pride dented a little ?. I tried the next weekend after that with my Btwin hardtail and decided at that point that I preferred a full sus emtb.

I purchased a Cannondale Moterra LT 2 (2018) which will hopefully arrive this week and I'm really looking forward to getting some winter rides completed and hopefully get some weight loss going and get my fitness level up!

Hopefully I don't end up asking silly questions please excuse me if I do!

Edit; I was let down by the company that sold me the Moterra LT2- they sent me the wrong bike after a full weeks wait, then proceeded to promise me the bike for 48 hours delivery. After false promises upon false promises, I requested a refund. Today I finally purchased a Cube Stereo Hybrid 140, second hand from my local trail centre. I knew they were fun but oh my, I forgot just how much fun they are! I let my mum have a go (she hasn't sat on a bike for a good few years) and the smile on her face was ear to ear.

Jamye

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles