What’s up forum peeps, new on here from Napa County California!

Galaxyride

Sep 29, 2019
Napa, Ca
DCA0AE57-13AE-44A0-9829-9838DBDC5B74.jpeg
Been lurking for a minute gleaning what I can, thanks to all for sharing! Recently got the wife a 2018 Cube Access Race from Motostrano in S.F. to keep up with our boy on his electric trials bike and our dirt bikes....and of course laying the groundwork for my own emtb purchase. Most recently snagged a 2018 Raleigh Kodiak IE “used” only 1 mile from Bicyclebluebook in San Jose.

Loving exploring trails with the emtb mode but hating all the flat tires. Per a thread I read on here I’m upgrading to a 27.5x2.8 Schwalbe Eddy Current rear tire, setting up ghetto tubeless for maximum traction, comfort, and durability.

Contemplating Tannus Armour 2.0-2.5” for the front Nobby Nic 27.5x2.6, rims are 45mm wide so maybe a little big for that insert. Anyone have any experiences with Tannus Armour?

Also got the pigtail hooked up and ordered a Lezyne Ebike micro drive 500 headlight for a killer price on eBay which may end up on the wife’s bike if I decide I need the Macro 1000. These lights have a clean stem mount they call x-mount. Had an LBS update my firmware and switch the lighting output voltage from 6 to 12v setting. Anyone know if the Bosch CX performance line lighting circuit has an internal fuse?

Thanks in advance!

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
View attachment 19399 Been lurking for a minute gleaning what I can, thanks to all for sharing! Recently got the wife a 2018 Cube Access Race from Motostrano in S.F. to keep up with our boy on his electric trials bike and our dirt bikes....and of course laying the groundwork for my own emtb purchase. Most recently snagged a 2018 Raleigh Kodiak IE “used” only 1 mile from Bicyclebluebook in San Jose.

Loving exploring trails with the emtb mode but hating all the flat tires. Per a thread I read on here I’m upgrading to a 27.5x2.8 Schwalbe Eddy Current rear tire, setting up ghetto tubeless for maximum traction, comfort, and durability.

Contemplating Tannus Armour 2.0-2.5” for the front Nobby Nic 27.5x2.6, rims are 45mm wide so maybe a little big for that insert. Anyone have any experiences with Tannus Armour?

Also got the pigtail hooked up and ordered a Lezyne Ebike micro drive 500 headlight for a killer price on eBay which may end up on the wife’s bike if I decide I need the Macro 1000. These lights have a clean stem mount they call x-mount. Had an LBS update my firmware and switch the lighting output voltage from 6 to 12v setting. Anyone know if the Bosch CX performance line lighting circuit has an internal fuse?

Thanks in advance!

As Rusty said, bring wine, bring lots of wine!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles