Went for a power downgrade or my first ride on a Rise ...

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
This wekend had the oportunity to put some Km´s on a Rise . I´m used to small bikes, usually S and M, around 430/450 reach, as I´m 1,68m tall but the test bike was an L 🥶 , but for my surprise didn´t feel big. A litle tall maybe, as I couldn´t extend the dropper to is max lenght.
Used to full power bikes with 500wh and 625 wh battery I was a litle in range anxiety mode, so I packed the bike with the range extender. Start the ride mostly in Eco mode (need to say was a mixed group whith analog and e-bikes), but latter I start using more the Trail and a bit of Boost.
For my surprise, after 45Km and 630m climbing I still had 2 marks in the extender.
I´ve never felt the bike under powerd, I´ve donne two drag race against the full powred rider and I´ve won :eek::alien:. The bike it´s much lighter and abouve the 25km limit it´s much easyer to keep going. Doesn´t have the inicial boost of a "full" , but easyer to maintain momentum and natural feeling of a bike.
My conclusion is that it feels more like a regular bike, nimble and easy to manover , but at same time stable. Very good power management.
Very good Orbea (we need more stock availabel :LOL:)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles