Warranty issue - battery

greatbigjezza

Aug 18, 2023
Australia
Hi all.

2022 RM Instinct PP. Just wondering if anyone has had a warranty issue involving battery replacement.

I am in Australia and have now been waiting 10 weeks for my battery to be replaced under warranty. Have had no updates from Rocky Mountain apart from the fact that it has been approved and "It's on the way."

Friends have had similar issues with other brands and have had the battery replaced within a week. Just wondering if this is normal for RM but either way it's getting beyond a joke now IMHO. Seeking feedback on others experience.

Regards
Jezza

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Why don't you just ring/email them?! It's been ten weeks, I'd be messaging after 1 asking for an update.

greatbigjezza

Aug 18, 2023
Australia
Yes, been doing that regularly with the LBS. Now about to go direct to RM in Canada. Suspect it is the Australian distributor being lazy.

Last edited:

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Yes, been doing that regularly with the LBS. Now about to go direct to RM in Canada. Suspect it is the Australian distributor being lazy.
Absolutely kick up a fuss and get mithering the right people. That kind of delay is not acceptable, nor is the lack of combination.

The squeaky wheel gets oiled, remember👍🏻

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
Start leaving blistering reviews on all the most popular social platforms and send links to RM

greatbigjezza

Aug 18, 2023
Australia
Spoke to the LBS again They've gotten nothing from the distributor in terms of tracking numbers or any updates etc. I will email RM Canada directly.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles