Wanaka invite & update

SPYNZ

Nov 25, 2018
Wanaka
Hello Ebikers. I'm based in Wanaka & work at Cardrona Bike Park.
I ride a Specialized Kenevo expert & a Scott Voltage FR170. I'm a PMBIA stage 2 instructor & feel there is a need for ebike instructors & guides as I ride very different lines than when I'm on my trail bike. I also ride lots of Moto & we have a great private local moto track. If anyone is in my area feel free to look me up for the scoop on the best trails. Spynz

Laker123

Nov 15, 2018
New Zealand
Hey man welcome to the forum, Im taupo based and been riding my ebike for a week now, maybe I need to book a holiday and come see you Cardrona looks to good

Brianjonesphoto

Patreon
Oct 8, 2018
Seattle USA
Awesome! I was lucky enough to spends a few days in Wanaka back in 2016. You are very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place. One of these days I'm going to find a way to move to the South Island. Just need a windfall of a few million dollars so I can get in.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Did a winter season in Wanaka back in '96. Beautiful place of the world. I'd love to go back in the summer to check out the riding, seems to growing at some pace.

They still do doughbins pies?

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
I have to say, I did a major double take on reading the title of this thread - my brain definitey did not process it as "Wanaka" first time round... ;) :ROFLMAO:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles