Wahoo add ANT+ LEV (Light Electric Vehicle) to Elemnt/Bolt/Roam

Ted

Apr 23, 2019
California
I have tried. My Bolt easily recognizes my '19 Levo as a sensor but I don't see any e-bike fields that I can add to the displays. When I rode I noticed that some of my normal fields had been replaced with e-bike fields. Luckily, I had taken photos of the displays so I could put things back the way I wanted them. I was able to move the e-bike fields around to where I wanted them as well. On my main display I now have the Levo battery level (which I had before via the fake channel) and the assist mode. I still cannot add other e-bike fields (if there are any) because they don't show up in the select menu and I cannot add e-bike fields to other pages for the same reason. I have called into Wahoo to see what the problem is and they could not figure it out either. Perhaps not ready for prime time.

Apr 7, 2019
Sussex UK
Ted. I tried today and found the same as you, new fields added to standard screens, but not able to create a new page just for Ebike (I still ride analogue). Or able to add any LEV fields like distance remaining or power, just battery, mode...
also can’t delete any fields only edit.
I wonder if a bike firmware update is required?

mathiaspap

Feb 23, 2021
Cyprus
Hi,

just paired my Elemnt Roam to my 2021 LEV and it all seems to work, except range on the Roam. Its stuck on showing 1, no matter charge of battery or mode.... anyone else with such a problem?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles