Wanted Vitus e sommet !!!! Now sorted!!!!!

Tone461

Nov 29, 2020
West Midlands
Hey all
I am looking for a Vitus e sommet 2018/19 or Merida eOne sixty 2018/19 in size MEDIUM.
27.5 preferred.
Would prefer black/dark colour although not a deal breaker.
Serious buyer with funds ready.
Midlands based

Last edited:

kendo

Sep 2, 2019
Scotland
Hey all
I am looking for a Vitus e sommet 2018/19 or Merida eOne sixty 2018/19 in size MEDIUM.
27.5 preferred.
Would prefer black/dark colour although not a deal breaker.
Serious buyer with funds ready.
Midlands based
Will be selling mine 2019/20 when the new Esommet VRX is made available, most likely the new year. Black and green, there will be brand new XT brakes going on from the new VRX and the 150mm seat post, also original unused bars and stem put back on, mine is the top spec with e8000motor. It is invisiframe protected, nearly new bearings throughout and extremely well maintained. It is a medium. I will be posting on here and also advertising on ebay and pinkbike when I can get my hands on a new one. you can see it on my member picture.

Adamkhan123

Jan 23, 2021
Birmingham
Will be selling mine 2019/20 when the new Esommet VRX is made available, most likely the new year. Black and green, there will be brand new XT brakes going on from the new VRX and the 150mm seat post, also original unused bars and stem put back on, mine is the top spec with e8000motor. It is invisiframe protected, nearly new bearings throughout and extremely well maintained. It is a medium. I will be posting on here and also advertising on ebay and pinkbike when I can get my hands on a new one. you can see it on my member picture.
Still avaliable?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles