• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Vittoria Air-Liner Tyre Insert

BJep

Patreon
Aug 15, 2018
Grayshott
Hi All- Vittoria Air-Liner Tyre Insert

has anyone fitted these to an e-bike and can anyone attest to their reliability?

Thanks for any guidance!

TheSnowShark

Subscriber
Sep 7, 2023
French-Alpes
Hello all friends,

How this question remained unanswered, I ask you if anyone have any good feedback on these inserts ?

I would like to do a tubeless upgrade on my turbo levo 2022.. thanks 🍻

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
If nobody on here has used that particular liner, then it's down to Mr Google.

When you say a "tubeless upgrade" do you mean that you are already tubeless and the upgrade is to add a liner. Or are you thinking of going tubeless for the first time (on this bike)?

Shjay

Apr 30, 2019
Kent
I used one on my transition smuggler in rear seemed ok was a faff to fit cut & zip tie to length. was an old worn tyre I couldn’t brake the bead when removing had to cut tyre & air liner off in the end now use nukeproof ARD in rear they seem to be ok not had any rattle much as some say with them

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
They're good tire liners. Ive had one in for a few years. It's still in great shape after wearing out 4 rear tires. Not much wear on the liner apart from bits of sealant stuck to it. Its a decent weight and price as well.
I also like the "tannus armour tubeless" insert. Similar price, a touch lighter. I didnt have any problems with it but it feels less substantial and maybe a touch better feel.
I'd buy the vittoria or tannus "tubeless" again without concern

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles