Up The Lakes UK

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
What? Tomorrow? :p

I'd be interested, with a bit of notice of course.

Have you picked a bike now?

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
What? Tomorrow? :p

I'd be interested, with a bit of notice of course.

Have you picked a bike now?
Carpet Diem - auto correct ?? after trying loads the Carbon levo I rode with you is still top draw for my style. Unfortunately they have sold out of my size at my favoured supplier - I blame the Malverns event. Hiring in the lakes is easy. I’ll suggest some dates.

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
Never ridden in the Lakes but a mate reckons an ebike wouldn't be suitable for some of the more tech routes due to hike a bike sections where even the walk mode wouldn't help. Any truth in this?

Finch9981

Jun 2, 2018
Tyne and wear
Never ridden in the Lakes but a mate reckons an ebike wouldn't be suitable for some of the more tech routes due to hike a bike sections where even the walk mode wouldn't help. Any truth in this?
I've done a few routes where you physically need to carry the bike on your shoulders and clamber up rocks. it's still a do able just won't be very comfortable

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Route choice and planning very important in the Lakes, there is so much choice though. I’ve carried my analog bike up Hellvelyn in a snow drift on 1st June a few years ago and that was not fun.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles