Uberbike jockey wheels

Daev

E*POWAH Master
Jan 15, 2022
Cornwall
So someone somewhere in a thread about ( possibly something else) brakes disintergrating (possibly) referenced Uberbikes jockey wheels.
Bought a set yesterday afternoon, arrived this a.m., very impressed. Just wanted to say thanks, good call 😁👍, whoever you are.
Can't wait to get these bad boys on. Should clash nicely with the fluoro!

PXL_20220728_132923990.jpg

Daev

E*POWAH Master
Jan 15, 2022
Cornwall
All blinged up and ready to go.....
(heart stopping moment just before i discovered the bolts are marginally different sizes - thought i'd stripped the thread on the cage 😱 😂 )
PXL_20220728_165911919.jpg

Daev

E*POWAH Master
Jan 15, 2022
Cornwall
All blinged up and ready to go.....
(heart stopping moment just before i discovered the bolts are marginally different sizes - thought i'd stripped the thread on the cage 😱 😂 ) View attachment 93460
Ooohhhhh, super smoove gear changes there now. Noticed it was getting a bit dodgy out there today.
Unintentionally sorted with these new jockey wheels.
Highly commended - thanks to the mysterious stranger in whichever post it was who recommended them 😁👍
Can't wait to try 'em out in the wild next week ♥️

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I use the Superstar ones, didn't realise they are as old as the post suggests! I have the ceramic bearings and have been awesome.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Don't let them get this bad.

Jockey wheels.JPG

For the avoidance of doubt the new ones are on the right. The Ninja throwing stars are on the left!
The old ones worked OK, I thought. But the shifting was noticeably improved with the new ones.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Don't let them get this bad.

View attachment 93506

For the avoidance of doubt the new ones are on the right. The Ninja throwing stars are on the left!
The old ones worked OK, I thought. But the shifting was noticeably improved with the new ones.
Yeah but they aren't the jockey wheels we are talking about ..( in case anyone thought they were the Uber jockey wheels)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles