Turbo Levo crank issue

Cavegod

Jul 7, 2018
Yorkshire dales
Got a 2017 turbo levo at a great price due to being last years model, been on two rides so far and have noticed a click/clunk nouse from ceank area, sounds like a loose crank arm or bb bearings. only does it when applying first power stroke then wont do it again until i stop pedalling and then reapply power. My lbs luckily is a specialused dealer so its booked in later this month for a go over. I’m fearing a motor fault. I have been over it with the torque wrench and apart from chainring crank arm being slightly under recommended torque nothing was loose.

Great bike and a complete game changer for my local Gisburn forest. I actually enjoyed it for once!

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
try changing the acceleration settings to standard or eco if you pair it to the latest mission control it with do that automatically

Blackbird

May 23, 2018
Netherlands
If it is only on the first powerstroke i would think something is shifting under power, then shifting back when you stop pedaling. I'm not familiar with the brose motor but have you checked all the mounting bolts for the motor?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles