Tubeless Kenevo 2019

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Hey guys, can anyone tell me if the rims on my Kenevo are tubeless ready ? As in do they come with the correct tape on, I found some tubeless valves that came in the box of goodies that came with the bike, are these ok to use etc ? So do I just need to purchase my desired sealant, what sealant do you guys suggest. Thanks I’m advances peeps, jon ?

Superlukey

Aug 25, 2018
Hertfordshire
Hi there. 100% yes. Did mine at the weekend and worked a treat. Inflated first time and running perfectly since then. I'm using stans race (120ml in each tyre). Check out the mbr tubeless video on YouTube. Stans race came out top (just).

Assuming you have 2019 Kenevo by the way. Though 2018 may be the same.

Get it done. You won't regret it :)

Superlukey

Aug 25, 2018
Hertfordshire
I absolutely love it. I've done 30+ mile rides on it, short blasts and soon will be taking it to North downs. Hit a decent sized drop on it tonight and just sucked it up with ease.

Having this bike just means I'm riding way more than before and has elimated all the stuff I hated or would only ride once because the climb was such a chore.

Don't regret buying if for one second and always looking forward to next ride :)

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
How are finding the new Kenevo?

I have one on order but now thinking about changing to the new Levo.

I would go with the Kenevo pal, I absolutely love mine and look forward to every ride, I’m sure the new Levo is bloody good too, but not sure I could warrant the extra £££

Thanks for your replies once again fellas, Iv ordered the orange seal as a friend of mine said it was great too. Hopefully be doing that this weekend ?

Jonnyash

Aug 19, 2018
Hayling island
Well went out to do the sealant earlier and ironically I had a pitch flat that I didn’t even know I had after my ride at QECP yesterday, strangely it never went flat while I was riding ?. I don’t know why, but I was dreading doing it haha, and I was the easiest thing Iv ever done.

What sort of pressure are you guys running ?

Jon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles