• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Answered Trek powerfly 4 crank arm

Woodyboy

Dec 10, 2020
Uk
I’ve managed to bend a crank arm on my trek powerfly 4. I’m finding it really difficult to find a replacement, even Evans are struggling. Does anybody know what arms I need? It’s a Bosch gen4
Thanks in advance!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Any Trek dealer will be able to order you the correct part. Evans are a box shifter these days, have you got a proper LBS nearby?

Last edited:

Woodyboy

Dec 10, 2020
Uk
Any Trek dealer will be able to order you the correct part. Evans are a bos shifter these days, have you got a proper LBS nearby?
I had a small warranty issue as well so took to them as that’s where I bought it. They have been helpful but saying no stock anywhere. I was trying to search myself and no obvious which are the correct ones. I can contact trek direct ??

coregrind

Dec 16, 2020
BEAVERTON, OREGON USA
Does anybody know what arms I need?
The stock set on the 2021 Powerfly 4 looks to be the FSA CK-220 in 165mm. If so, they're cheap. I bought a 160mm set and didn't have much trouble tracking them down in the US at the time. Nowadays, and in a different country, it might be a different story. The FSA part number for the 165mm set is 324-0055002090. Otherwise, you might invest in a pair that are higher quality.

Woodyboy

Dec 10, 2020
Uk
The stock set on the 2021 Powerfly 4 looks to be the FSA CK-220 in 165mm. If so, they're cheap. I bought a 160mm set and didn't have much trouble tracking them down in the US at the time. Nowadays, and in a different country, it might be a different story. The FSA part number for the 165mm set is 324-0055002090. Otherwise, you might invest in a pair that are higher quality.
Thanks for your help, just went I needed

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles