Levo Gen 3 Traverse spokes

David666

Aug 26, 2021
France
Dear Levo Team,

I would like to buy spare spokes and nuts lock for my both Turbo Levo Gen3 but I don’t know the lengths or the type of nuts.
I have Traverse SL Carbon 27,5/29 and Traverse Carbon (not SL) 27,5/29.

Can someone help me ? If you also have links where I can buy these parts, it would also help.

Thank you All.

David.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Dear Levo Team,

I would like to buy spare spokes and nuts lock for my both Turbo Levo Gen3 but I don’t know the lengths or the type of nuts.
I have Traverse SL Carbon 27,5/29 and Traverse Carbon (not SL) 27,5/29.

Can someone help me ? If you also have links where I can buy these parts, it would also help.

Thank you All.

David.
From what I could find online (don't assume it's 100% accurate though):

The Traverse Carbon 29 are 283mm, the SL's are 282mm.
The Traverse Carbon 27.5 are 266mm, the SL's are 264mm.

Often bikes will have different spoke lengths on either side also, but the Traverse Carbon wheels use the same spoke lengths on both sides.

In my experience, a mm or two won't make much difference, so you can likely get by with some 282's and some 265's. In terms of nipples, just match them up with the spokes. They'll either be 1.8's or 2.0's. If you live in an environment where there are corrosive salts on the roads, get brass nipples instead of alloy.

Most of these were built with DT Competition spokes, which come in two sizes. To confirm though, I'd call Specialized for exact spoke specs.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles