Trail days event

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
First weekend in July held at glentress. Anyone going?
Screenshot_20190610-190612_Chrome.jpg

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Surprised no one is going. It's only £15 a ticket that includes the camping for 4x nights, live music, and 3 days uplifts, plus all the demo bikes.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Ah... shuttle lifts along the road from glentress to innerleithen.

That is outstanding value (normally parking at GT for one day is a fiver).

Not sure if I'll be free but if I am I'd probably be up for joining you for a ride. I'm a bit too local to want to take up any spaces on the guided rides etc. but can't see it being a probem riding the routes.

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
This looks good Mr mountain, I would be up for the 800mile round trip if I could make a long weekend out of it but it seems to me that all the tickets have sold??!!

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Yeah they've sold out. Keep your eyes open for next year.

They release a certain amount of tickets, then a second batch. My friend bought me 2 of the last batch. He went last year, when it was on at the lake District, said it was awesome.

Just heard the foo fighters are headlining the Saturday night. Tribute band though

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
Yeah they've sold out. Keep your eyes open for next year.

They release a certain amount of tickets, then a second batch. My friend bought me 2 of the last batch. He went last year, when it was on at the lake District, said it was awesome.

Just heard the foo fighters are headlining the Saturday night. Tribute band though
Boooo.... bit jealous right now. Enjoy mate, shall try to remember for next year.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Shuttles up GT and inners too.
You sure about that?

Seems unlikely considering shuttles up GT are a fiver a go to the car park about half way up the hill (and TBH if you have an Ebike it's an incredibly easy quick climb) and Inners uplift is £33 a day (or singles for a fiver if you have a season pass).

The way I read the ticket blurb it's a shuttle service between inners/GT (otherwise would be a drive or a flat 4 mile cycle path)

Happy to be proven wrong though. ;)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles