Tow bar ebike rack

Matti

Jun 5, 2019
Finland
What's different with the new model?
I believe it has longer straps (many recommend buying longer ones for the first model), it is tightened by a lever, whereas the old one needs a spanner, it has more straps and none of those rubber thingies, which certainly wear out in time. Also it's not lime green :D

All in all it's not that much different, but enough to turn me away when there are so many different options as well.

speedkills

May 17, 2020
Boulder, CO
Niche use case here, but what I liked about the 1up add on unit is that I could easily attach it to my dirt bike rack so now I can carry my dirt bike and my mountain bike when I go camping.

jonny426

Oct 15, 2022
Banbridge, N.Ire
Another Buzz Rack Scorpion here. Just fitted today. Instructions say to remove batteries. Very conscious not to overtighten clamp on to the carbon frame - will probably use an addition strap so I can leave the clamp just snug rather than tight. Had a couple of senior moments when putting it together so if all else fails you could always read the instructions;)
Got 5% off by following this link Buzz Rack Buffalo 4 Bike Tilting Towball Carrier via UKCampsite.co.uk

View attachment 15868
Looking at this rack myself. A few years on, how did you get on with it? I see you have two e-bikes mounted, can I ask do you take the batteries out?
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles