Top Tube Bag for Turbo Levo's.

nbaczek

May 3, 2018
Hi, is anyone using a top tube bag on their turbo levo? I am looking for one that fits well and doesn't flop to the sides. Not huge but not tiny either. If you have any recommendations or pics that would be great. Thanks

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Wiggle | Deuter Energy Bag | Handlebar Bags. These are just right and cheap here , We’ve got a couple of these they work well in the position shown on an mtb against the back of the stem . I use it for my battery when night riding , it’s big enough to take a phone and bits and pieces. It may also fit at the lower end of the seat tube against the seat post , as in the pic below , here it contains multi tool tubeless repair kit , and a few other items It’s not in the way at all Even on a size small frame with a dropper .its also quite waterproof , the waterproof straps are easy to extend with a second Velcro strap for large diameter frames .
0654EDFA-83E9-4AFA-8188-9E8B1C35A5A8.jpeg

SimiEMTB

Founding Member
Mar 10, 2018
Californai
I think I might give one of these a try against the seat tube. I had different brand that strapped around stem, but that strap broke on rocky trail. Almost lost it.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I think I might give one of these a try against the seat tube. I had different brand that strapped around stem, but that strap broke on rocky trail. Almost lost it.
It doesn’t fit on every frame , but if there’s a sloping top tube with a flat area before it meets the seatpost as in the pic it works ok

Pottsy

Founding Member
Feb 12, 2018
Northern Ireland
BTR Bicycle Frame Bike Bag & Mobile Phone Holder GEN4 – with Option to add Waterproof Cover To Protect ALL Your Valuables From The Rain – Fits ALL Bikes https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01E73EKHY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_iXYfBb8G6KS8R

I use this BTR top tube bag on my Giant and my mate uses same on levo. It's very good and allows phone to be face up to see display if u using any apps.

We placed a small piece of sticky Velcro underneath bag on top tube. This STOPS the bag from moving / sliding on tube.
20180516_162802.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles