Other Frame bag full triangle for bikepacking. Levo G3

Jack_

Apr 15, 2022
Silesia
Hi there!
I made for myself such a framebag. I tried to maximize capacity, but it's still not bumpy, looks good. I made some prototypes and I have a final version for Levo G3 S4. I can make it in other colours or options (1 or 2 zippers or anything what you want). It is possible to make it also for different sizes or generations.
Strong waterproof fabric, YKK zipper, strong sewing, universal strap loops.
It doesn't interfere with a shock, it's tested.

nie torba (4).jpg
torba (3).jpg

collage1.jpg collage2.jpg

Last edited:

Jack_

Apr 15, 2022
Silesia
Nice work. Would this fit gen 2 levo 2019/20 model .
Should fit, gen 2 has more space. But if you send me frame template drawn on a piece of paper(just a photo of it) with dimensions I can make it right for your frame. PM me for details.

Edit:
I don't need drawn templates anymore. I've got templates for any generation and size.

Last edited:

Steve0

Subscriber
Mar 28, 2023
UK
I'd be really interested in one of these. I'm new to the forum so can't DM yet. Not sure if you can DM me. I've just ordered my first emtb, a Levo Comp carbon in an s4. The frame is being invisiwrapped so I'm thinking the bag should be ok for occasional use 🤞

Steve0

Subscriber
Mar 28, 2023
UK
I bought one of these from @Cooduaty I'm very happy with it. Fits really well. The attachment loop placements are well thought out. It took about 3 weeks to arrive. Made to order. Think he's got an Etsy store now. I'd recommend 👍. My only gripe was that I didn't realise straps weren't supplied but that was easily rectified. I used some old straps from other bags. @Cooduaty uses zip ties. Think I might try reusable ones as they won't collect as much dirt as the straps.
I won't have it on all the time but I'm looking forward to some longer bike packing trips where this will be brilliant. Obviously, my stopovers will have to have ⚡⚡⚡⚡
20230428_182418.jpg

20230428_182245.jpg

Jack_

Apr 15, 2022
Silesia
Thank you Steve. Yes, I sell it on Etsy, but can sell it here about -15%, as Etsy charges high fees.
I've just bought high quality Velcro straps. I must test it, if they are ok I will add it as an option.

Jack_

Apr 15, 2022
Silesia
I made another upgrade to my bag. A strap inside to hold items (tube) in the top part. And find out that other colors look cool :)
BTW. I'm going to my Transalp trip soon, so I'll suspend making bags for about a month or two. This is last call to make an order before my holiday.
343715383_234702462526983_1477131387768599680_n.jpg

343425727_971885763842389_3604286143284058431_n.jpg

Jack_

Apr 15, 2022
Silesia
Hi Jack, you did a great job on my Levo frame bag (yellow). Wondering if you've made a frame bag for a vado sl 5.0.?
Hi Greg!
I'm so glad you're happy with the bag.
Making a bag for Vado would take me a lot of time for designing, making a template and probably some corrections. So honestly, I think it's better if it's done by someone who has more experience with this shape of bags, I saw someone on Etsy who sews nice bags for frames like this. I have well-designed Turbo Levo models and I sew them as a hobby, max 2 a week. Today, for example, I'm making a small pink Levo SL :)

gregchainring

Jan 26, 2024
New Zealand
Hi Greg!
I'm so glad you're happy with the bag.
Making a bag for Vado would take me a lot of time for designing, making a template and probably some corrections. So honestly, I think it's better if it's done by someone who has more experience with this shape of bags, I saw someone on Etsy who sews nice bags for frames like this. I have well-designed Turbo Levo models and I sew them as a hobby, max 2 a week. Today, for example, I'm making a small pink Levo SL :)
Ok cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles