Levo Gen 2 This turbo Levo is awesome!

rockcypher

Jan 28, 2020
USA
I’ve had my Levo for a few months now, mostly doing shake out riding around Denver. This last week been riding around our house in Crested Butte, CO where everything is uphill starting at roughly 8600 ft. WOW, what a difference vs my twin Stumpy, both same color. Haven’t touched the Stumpy yet this week. Been impressed with battery levels, I ride probably 95% in eco mode and just use the derailer for most efforts. Haven’t dropped below 50% charge yet, some riding with 3000 ft of climbing. Really getting comfortable trusting the bike on climbs, some switchbacks are like a rocket on a rail. I’m loving it and living it!

rockcypher

Jan 28, 2020
USA
KEEP your stumpy......................... you'll need it for all those times your Levo is away getting a new motor!
Oh I’ll be keeping her, not all trails in the Denver area are ebike friendly. And you have to admit the Stumpy is a heck of a backup.

Ice

Jun 19, 2020
Hannah01
Loving my turbo Levo expert they are awesome ? , Just sold my Whyte S150crs as I t was sitting In the shed not getting used or was Not going to be used, , sold the Whyte in less than 24 hrs now is the time to sell you second hand bike , they are going like hot cakes

speedkills

May 17, 2020
Boulder, CO
I'm in Nederland so not far from you. PM me if you want to ride sometime, I haven't met anyone else in the area with an ebike yet.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles