The Shit Flap - Canyon Strive ON

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Those of you that showed interest in The Shit Flap I thought you’d like some feedback after a week riding in Snowdonia. In short it’s a little trooper. Did a great job of keeping all the grit, sheep poop, rocks and detritus out of the swing arm and frame gap.
I’ll be making a short run of them very soon ready for purchase. I’ll be making them available initially on batches (around 10 at a time so I can gauge demand).
Watch the Facebook page and EMTB forum for the link to place your order.

Big thank you to Rob | emtbforums.com for giving me the all clear to allow me to sell them on his platforms

Cheers
Christian

I made this one for the Large frame and it fits a treat. I’m unsure if this will fit the Medium and Small frame. If you’re in the UK and have either of these two sizes I’d love to send one to you to test for fitment. Obviously free of charge in return for feedback and a couple of good photographs of it fitted.

IMG_7758.jpeg IMG_7761.jpeg

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
The Shit Flap is available to order on my site. Numbers are pretty limited in this initial run so it's first come first served. There will be another production run soon too:

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.31.55.png Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 10.32.04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
IMG_7796.jpeg

There’s a Shit Flap under there somewhere! Clean as a whistle underneath. Did a great job on a 25 mile blast round a wet and loamy Sherwood Pines today

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
I’d love to be able to make more versions for other models of bike. It’s getting my hands on them so I can measure and make the pattern that’s the difficulty

Yeah mate there are loads of different models out there, I think it’s a great idea though hope it does well for you

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Pi$$ing myself laughing at the name. Genius.

I made a CrapFlap for my Haibike, happy to make up a template for you if you want to add another bike model to your portfolio. Crappy pic of it having already caught some crap but you get the idea:

CrapFlap.jpg

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Pi$$ing myself laughing at the name. Genius.

I made a CrapFlap for my Haibike, happy to make up a template for you if you want to add another bike model to your portfolio. Crappy pic of it having already caught some crap but you get the idea:

View attachment 126041
That’d be brill! Can you drop me a DM. I’ll happily make one for you in return

CrispyDesigns

May 25, 2023
UK
Another batch of Crispy Designs Shit Flaps is currently on the laser. There’ll only be 18 available as this is the last of the rubber material I have for now. Latest batch will be black again. Fits all frame sizes

To keep it fair (The first two batches sold out within an hour and I get lots of requests for more to be made and reserved if possible) I’ll be making this batch live on my site at 10am on Saturday. The link will be: https://crispydesigns.co.uk/collections/canyon/products/canyon-strive-on-shit-flap-frame-size-largel

It’ll be a first come first served affair. That’s as fair as I can make it.

Cheers

Christian

IMG_7866.jpeg

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
Another batch of Crispy Designs Shit Flaps is currently on the laser. There’ll only be 18 available as this is the last of the rubber material I have for now. Latest batch will be black again. Fits all frame sizes

To keep it fair (The first two batches sold out within an hour and I get lots of requests for more to be made and reserved if possible) I’ll be making this batch live on my site at 10am on Saturday. The link will be: https://crispydesigns.co.uk/collections/canyon/products/canyon-strive-on-shit-flap-frame-size-largel

It’ll be a first come first served affair. That’s as fair as I can make it.

Cheers

Christian

View attachment 126180
Cool, thanks for the heads up. 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles