The haters!!!!

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
The guys on MTBR have been grasping at straws for three years. IMO, the biggest problems are the so-called moderators who should be titled super-haters. Rob is very aware of the environment there.
Cudos to Rob, this is a lovely little 'safe space' for us all hehe. Fuck all the haters, don't give them a second breath or thought.

Blackbird

May 23, 2018
Netherlands
I have read claims by people that emtb riders knocked other people of their bikes to get them out of the way because they were faster. Those same people simultainiously complained emtb riders have no skill. It seems people are grasping at straws to find reasons to dislike ebikes.

I'm just doing my own thing, being friendly at people on the trail, letting others have a ride if they want to and, most of all, i'm enjoying myself without getting hung up by other peoples prejudice.

Pendo

Jun 13, 2018
Australia
We have all experienced that 'e bike smile' the first time you ride one. Challenge those who don't understand to have a go and not smile.

idahoskiguy

May 16, 2018
Idaho USA
In a year and a half have only encountered one actual "hater". Pretty much just waived and rode away while he was yelling and being a fool.

Krisj

Patreon
May 1, 2018
Sheffield
Best approach is Rise above all the negativity and Wear your ebike grin ??with pride.
I also snowboard and there used to be a lot of bad blood between boarders and skiers
But time has gone by boarders and skiers soon realised there different skill sets and now the respect is equal , so I believe given time we will all unite and the same respect ✊ will be back in the Mtb world
Peace to all ride on with your grin ✌????

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles