The brain melter

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
I like to go as fast as I can everywhere, and sprint as much as possible.
I do it to push myself, focus on breathing through my nose and staying relaxed.
I love going fast and ripping through the trees and the chunk.
That's what happens when the jetski motor doesn't cut out as you hit the beach 🙄
Hope your injuries aren't too bad 😂

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Different groups ride different routes , different guys like different rides , variety is the spice of life !
All true and as I get older i have reigned it back …..only a tad 🤙

jetskier973

Nov 9, 2023
Gardner, KS.
That's what happens when the jetski motor doesn't cut out as you hit the beach 🙄
Hope your injuries aren't too bad 😂
Uhhmm, OK.
So... I don't have any experience with that in my 20 years of racing stand up skis. My stuff runs right I don't beach any of it. That's just inconsiderate to the equipment, imo.
The bike... yeah I've clipped a few trees and I've wiped out in some rocks. Who hasn't? It happens, will happen again, and can happen at any speed. For me it usually happens because I'm racing through the woods with my friends. Hopefully the injuries won't be too bad, thank you for wishing me well.
Mother Earth is much less forgiving than the water in ways. Bike is more likely to get my bones broken than jetski, but I still do it because I like to "melt my brain" in both hobbies.
Different strokes for different folks.
(do I need to change my profile pic and handle to fit in here?)

Bad-Latitude

Aug 21, 2022
Simi Valley
I tend to ride two ways. One way is when I’m riding on my own I ride fast and try to beat my personal times. It reminds me of when I used to race dirt bikes and gives me the reason to push myself. The other way is when I’m riding with a group or with my dad. On those rides I enjoy the ride and have fun with just being out in two wheels.

rod9301

Oct 10, 2020
US
I do not ride very fast, but I do enjoy steep, rocky trails.

I find that i concentrate hard, and after a while it seems that I'm overwhelmed.
So maybe this is my brain saying, that's enough, take a break.

I also enjoy skiing steep narrow couloirs, mostly in the backcountry, as you can't find really steep train in a resort.

I find that the same thing happens if the couloir is very long, or if i steep ski several days in a row

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles