Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
That will buff out.jpg

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
guess it was something you didn't see in the DARK
Jumping in the dark is funky as hell. You lack depth perception and think you are going faster than you are. You really need to have hit that feature in the day and know the speed to carry at night to get the distance. Even then you cant as easily see the down and are really jumping from memory. Drops are even worse. You fall out of the sky blind and cant easily see when the ground is comming up.

This was running short on a gap jump miss-judging the speed and distance required.

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
What's the issue?

Oh, now I see it, there's a slight buckle in the wheel. 😉🤣

E-MAD MALC

Subscriber
Nov 16, 2021
EAST SUSSEX
Jumping in the dark is funky as hell. You lack depth perception and think you are going faster than you are. You really need to have hit that feature in the day and know the speed to carry at night to get the distance. Even then you cant as easily see the down and are really jumping from memory. Drops are even worse. You fall out of the sky blind and cant easily see when the ground is comming up.

This was running short on a gap jump miss-judging the speed and distance required.
I notice it wasn't the Pole

Mrj35

Sep 29, 2023
canada
Ironically it was right next to the start of a track called hardcase.... hehehehe....

PS May carbon wheels would have shrugged that hit off without a scratch..... they are way stronger than pussy alloy wheels.
lol thats funny. Yeah people blow up carbon wheels here though too, they explode or crack. I think it depends on the brand. Most of us my riding buddys use alloys here except for a few that use the Weareone strife carbons which are very strong, havent seen anyone wreck those.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles