Thank you for letting me join the forum. To be honest my wife and I are more interested in road cycling with electric bikes, Gravel bikes as they are

GrahamH

Sep 18, 2023
Halifax, UK
Thank you for letting me join the forum. To be honest my wife and I are more interested in road cycling with electric bikes, Gravel bikes as they are called nowadays. And really we are looking for some advice. Our bikes are Bianchi Impulso E-Road which were really good until one stopped working. It has stuttered a couple of time during a ride but next day came up with an error message 'no motor'. The controller has lost the overall distance covered and claims the top speed was 153.2 km/hour. This is my wife's bike and she doe descend quicker than me....

The original supplier no longer deals with Bianchi or Polini and 2 local Bianchi dealers in the North of England refuse to look at the problem so my question is can anyone recommend a dealer who could help? .....................GrahamH

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Might be worth trying the Yorkshire Bike Mechanic (he has an excellent YouTube channel)

He’s in Sowerby Bridge so local to you

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles