Thank You E-bikes

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
For giving me one of the best days I can remember in a long time. My parents took our daughter to the sea side and my partner got her new e bike delivered today so we charged and took it for a test ride. 20 miles and 4 hours later we came back home. We had so much fun and stopped for a drink and went so much further than we've been as a couple before and it was all my partner's idea to keep going. E bikes truly gave me and my partner experiences today I will remember for a life time and we wouldn't have gone as far or long on a non e bike. Thanks for a perfect day to E-Bikes everywhere!

20180929_170035.jpg

20180929_170233.jpg

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
What a great story. I can't wait until my partner gets hers next year and we can get back to having similar adventures to you guys, but with three now added battery. It's been over two years off for her.

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Can I ask where this is - looks gorgeous
Yes this is 5 minutes away from my house near ackworth in the UK. We have a place called nostel priory 5 minutes ride from us too which is a great scenic place to ride . It also has some man made bike trails there but they are not extreme or anything...just a few burms and bumps ?

Last edited:

Bongofish

Aug 27, 2018
Leeds
Spend a few quid and get her a helmet that fits... :LOL:
We have done. She rides with a bell helmet now. When we looked back at the pictures we was like....'whats going on with your head '....haha. annoying thing is she looks really good in her new helmet and I've just got a giro switchblade and still look like a plonker ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles