Tasmania Battery Option Orbea Rise

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Not sure of hire options but you can carry two extenders (160wH) on the plane with the main battery removed from the bike.

Tassie has a lot of eBike hire. You might consider that as an option. Derby, especially, is loaded with eBike hire.

Gordon

kiwidoc

Jul 10, 2022
New Zealand
Not sure of hire options but you can carry two extenders (160wH) on the plane with the main battery removed from the bike.

Tassie has a lot of eBike hire. You might consider that as an option. Derby, especially, is loaded with eBike hire.

Gordon
Thanks Gordon, yes after I posted yesterday I saw some of the good options for hire. at 6"4' I oftne get caught out with only L not XL, but can see XL options.

Must say I thought extenders not allowed as carry on, at least on Air NZ - will look again. (Tho don;t have one and clearly wld be cheaper to just hire a bike!) OFC I could just take the yeti.....

flash

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
Thanks Gordon, yes after I posted yesterday I saw some of the good options for hire. at 6"4' I oftne get caught out with only L not XL, but can see XL options.

Must say I thought extenders not allowed as carry on, at least on Air NZ - will look again. (Tho don;t have one and clearly wld be cheaper to just hire a bike!) OFC I could just take the yeti.....
Generally it’s no limit on batteries up to 99aH OR 2 batteries at up to 160kW. May vary by airline.

Gordon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles