Stolen! Orbea Wild 2023 -

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
Go ride your bikes. To debate one freedom over another is really pointless. Just vote for your country to never expect or want any military help from the US. I'd LOVE for the US to send zero military aid of any kind to any country. Keep it all here. We'd have tens of trillions more in the bank. And most of you wouldn't know your native language.
WTF are you talking about you utter pleb?

YOU speak OUR native language! What does that tell you?!

So much for your guns! Hahahaha!

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
WTF are you talking about you utter pleb?

YOU speak OUR native language! What does that tell you?!

So much for your guns! Hahahaha!
You really...really missed the point. It's what YOU'D be speaking. Not what I do genius. Do the world a favor. Please...take all your guns and weapons and simply destroy them. Open your doors to your homes and trust everyone in your country and planet earth. And never...ever...ask the US for anything. Then you'd live in your utopia.

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
You really...really missed the point. It's what YOU'D be speaking. Not what I do genius. Do the world a favor. Please...take all your guns and weapons and simply destroy them. Open your doors to your homes and trust everyone in your country and planet earth. And never...ever...ask the US for anything. Then you'd live in your utopia.
I'm missing the point?! Wow, the irony.

The UK is nuclear armed, so I'm not worried about an invasion. It's the same reason nobody would invade the US. Nothing to do with how many rednecks there are with AR-15's in the bible belt. If the US got invaded I'm not sure how you think an AR would help against a tank or a fighter jet anyway.

I can't destroy all my guns, I don't have any. I don't need to, because nobody else has any either. That's what you call safety.

On the other hand, you're one road rage incident away from a bullet to the skull or life behind bars.

And what's going on with the false equivalency that if we don't all own weapons of war then we automatically shouldn't have any security whatsoever? Since when did a door lock harm anyone?!

Look, I get it, you like playing with guns. Fine. But don't pretend you're safer because of it. You're more likely to die from a bullet if you own a gun than if you don't. That's a fact.

Do yourself a favour and free yourself from the gun. Don't let the NRA continue to play you for their own financial gains.

TimC7

Ovine Assaulter
Apr 22, 2023
UK
Don't let the NRA continue to play you for their own financial gains.
That's the crux of it - billion dollar industry which spends millions bribing politicians to convince everyone they're safer with a gun which leads to this . .
Screenshot_20240317-075154.jpg

Last edited:

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
Thats the crux of it - billion dollar industry which spends millions bribing politicians to convince everyone they're safer with a gun which leads to this . . View attachment 136485
Insanity, though I'm sure the gun nuts will have you believe that giving blind people guns makes everyone safer.

It's a shame that gun culture has taken over the US so badly.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
Most of you holier than thou liberals probaly don't own a gun, never shot a gun, never hunted, wouldn't know how to handle one or whch end it even fires from and have litterally no experience with them whatsoever. You'd probably piss yourselves if you actually had to load one or god forbid fire one. Yet, those of us that do have experience are gun nuts, NRA radicals and road ragers. OK, Karen.

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
Most of you holier than thou liberals probaly don't own a gun, never shot a gun, never hunted, wouldn't know how to handle one or whch end it even fires from and have litterally no experience with them whatsoever. You'd probably piss yourselves if you actually had to load one or god forbid fire one. Yet, those of us that do have experience are gun nuts, NRA radicals and road ragers. OK, Karen.
No, I don't own a gun, because as we've already established, it's illegal here. I have, however, (il)"litterally" shot guns on several occasions. It's really not a big deal, as much as you wish to fawn over it and use it as some sort of juvenile penis extension.

And sure, I'm the Karen, not the grown ass man whining about wanting to be allowed to shoot people dead for stealing his bicycle. 🤦‍♂️

Out of interest, what size MAGA hat do you wear?!

Mackeminexile

Subscriber
Jul 28, 2023
Huddersfield UK
Don't own a gun, have shot a gun, have hunted. AFAIK didn't piss myself at the loud noises. Still disagree with them. Also don't have mad saviour/hero fantasies because my brain has been rotted by the firearm industry and hollywood. Also understand reality and statistics which say you're more likely to kill a loved one or yourself if you do decide to use one. I'm out.

MOTO13

Sep 16, 2020
Elkhorn, Wi
No, I don't own a gun, because as we've already established, it's illegal here. I have, however, (il)"litterally" shot guns on several occasions. It's really not a big deal, as much as you wish to fawn over it and use it as some sort of juvenile penis extension.

And sure, I'm the Karen, not the grown ass man whining about wanting to be allowed to shoot people dead for stealing his bicycle. 🤦‍♂️

Out of interest, what size MAGA hat do you wear?!
What size MAGA hat? Same size as your tampon I'd guess. How many people do you stand behind when there is a fight? I bet your all for fighting a war if your country were invaded. As long as someone else does the fighting.

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
What size MAGA hat? Same size as your tampon I'd guess. How many people do you stand behind when there is a fight? I bet your all for fighting a war if your country were invaded. As long as someone else does the fighting.
Hah, we've got a big man here! If you're so 'ard then why do you even need a gun?

And that's exactly the problem. Having a deadly weapon emboldens emotional people into escalating a conflict to the point of death, over nothing. So a bicycle theft or a bit of road rage turns from a small incident to a deadly one.

Which is precisely why the general public shouldn't be allowed firearms.

Last edited:

Wilbur

Dec 12, 2022
New Zealand
The US is a stuck in a perpetual cycle of gun hell. Luckily they have thoughts and prayers to fall back on after each school/shopping mall/workplace/anywhere-at-all shooting.

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
The US is a stuck in a perpetual cycle of gun hell. Luckily they have thoughts and prayers to fall back on after each school/shopping mall/workplace/anywhere-at-all shooting.
Quite. They have some real villains over there in terms of the NRA and the crooked politicians that do their bidding.

Bike-Spike

Dec 24, 2023
United Kingdom
Mine got stolen in Brussel, Belgium, got it tracked for than a month(could not made a close connection with it but found the place where the iPhone “heard” the AirTag ). It was in town, so very difficult to enter all the houses and buildings…
Police will not help ... , once in a house or building thy need an official mandate and this is never done for bikes🤨
So after more than 2 months of regular updates on the same location it moved, guess where!? (It left Belgium)
And even now it get updated, less often however…

View attachment 136458 View attachment 136459
This is concerning, I take your point about Air Tag location of Bike, which is not accurate within a block, the sound it plays is not loud enough. I wonder about the Knog Scout Bike Alarm and Tracker, something to consider?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles