St unlock alp

Peterg

Apr 26, 2019
Uk
How much was the licence fee take it he sends a code and you put it on the app does it adjust the limiter or is it just a case of smaller wheels ?
Its about £25.he sends a link if I remember. Depends what version firmware you have, you have limited adjustment with latest firmware..

Stoneham

Mar 29, 2020
lancashire england
I used the ST Unlocker app and once got the licence I changed the region to the USA just to get that extra assistance to 20mph. I found the assist cutting out at 15mph just a little too early. stayed away from changing the circumference of the wheel but there is a lot of options to change if you want too.

raine

E*POWAH Master
May 9, 2019
SoCal, USA
Waiting on them to get back with licence code and price any one on this forum used to them is the developer on here thanks in advance

BTW the FW you have doesn't change the price IIRC
Price is around $33USD, it just depends on the conversion rate.

What bike do you have, what's the motor and display type?

raine

E*POWAH Master
May 9, 2019
SoCal, USA
Check your bike specs, if your main point is to downgrade firmware for speed modification then you need to have the SC-E8000 display unit

Stevie p

Apr 15, 2020
West lothian
Check your bike specs, if your main point is to downgrade firmware for speed modification then you need to have the SC-E8000 display unit
Will do bikes locked in garage just now and I'm on the beer in Scotland but I'll look on the morning thank you for the info

luna87824

E*POWAH Master
Jan 19, 2019
Just South of The Grand Canyon
It mounts to the rear wheel and makes the bikes computer think its only going one half of your actual speed. So instead of assist stopping at 15 mph it will go to 30 mph before assist stops.

planet-3.jpeg

Derek

Jun 11, 2019
Aust
It mounts to the rear wheel and makes the bikes computer think its only going one half of your actual speed. So instead of assist stopping at 15 mph it will go to 30 mph before assist stops.

View attachment 29175
Be careful when using these sorts of methods to trick the e8000. The e8000 and other lower spec models can detect manipulation using these methods and may throw error codes that in some cases cannot be cleared. The E5000 in particular...there are documented methods to reset some codes but they will not always work (firmware dependent)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles