Sprog - just checking in from North Wales

Dads203

Jul 16, 2023
North Wales
Evening all,

Pulled the pin tonight and joined up, been lurking for a while and as the Mrs and I bought two brand new shiny E-bikes thought it best for an intro.

Live just outside of Wrexham so we have access to some very nice countryside which we intend to explore quite a bit. The whole e-bike thing has been a couple of years in the planning and three weeks ago it became a reality. The Mrs settled for a Haibike trekking 5 low and myself a Haibike Alltrack 7. Both nice bikes but my Alltrack has had issues - currently off road at the moment with a knackered chain.

It’s been a while since we were last on two wheels and this forum has been a bit of a go to place for info for me. My last ride was an analog old Cannondale hard tail
with the good lady having an old Raleigh Railway Sleeper (That’s what we called it )

Nice to meet you all, I’ll probably have a few questions for the masses as all of this is very much a real steep learning curve !

Picture of the newish ride, first delivery ride back from the shop in Chester to Wrexham - bloody puncture 3 miles from home, had to be rescued by the Mrs who went ahead to get the car.

D8A4BEA3-C2C3-4B3E-9DCE-83D4E61D3927.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles