Kenevo SL Speed sensor issue Kenevo SL 2021

LtotheC

Dec 1, 2020
Pau / France
Hi guys,

I face an issue on my KSL 2021. The motor shuts down avec 5s of pedaling. There is an error msg on the TCU about the speed sensor.

Motor has been changed last week but the issue is still there. I guess there is a connexion issue somewhere between the motor / TCU / speed sensor.

Some one has ever faced that trouble?

(sorry for my broken english from France)

Seagrave7

Mar 22, 2021
Los Angeles
Got the same issue. I feel like its a sensor issue. See photos I was able to capture. My speed would go from 0 to 81 back to 3. Did they solve your issue?

IMG_7219.jpg

IMG_7214.jpg

Rob_UK

Aug 13, 2023
Kent, UK
Hey Guys,

I purchased a new Kenevo Expert 2022 two weeks ago and had exactly the same issue when I took my Kenevo out yesterday. The above fault was coming up and the tubo cut out. The Diagnostic in the Mission Control app said the sensor or magnet were faulty. I did wash the bike carefully with a hose, and whipped it down one day before the issue started.

May I ask if you managed to fix this?

I removed the rear wheel and cleaned the magnet and sensor + removed the battery and checked for any water.

I took the bike out today for a 5km test ride and it was working perfectly. I’m just a bit worried about going out on my normal 50-70km rides and this happening then.

I’d really appreciate any help and advice you guys can offer! Absolute love the bike but this was the first motor/electrical issue that I had and I’ve only done 160km on it (the bike’s 2 weeks old).

Cheers

Rob

PainkillerSPE

Aug 16, 2023
NC
Top man, my Kenevo's in the bike shop now waiting for a new sensor from Specialized!
I'm waiting on one as well. Luckily the sensor is the same on the other levos. My shop switched sensors with another levo they had until the replacement comes in.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles