Levo Gen 3 specizlied sale, no more alloys, bigger battery same price UGH

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
rant ahead...

BAH, what the heck?! feeling screwed over by specialized sale. bought my Levo Alloy in March ($5600), then prices went up ($5800), now the sale. no base alloys are even available on the site and the alloy comp is the same price as alloy w/ 700wh battery instead of 5; and sram gx.

I might say fomo but i use the bike for backpacking so bigger would've been nice but at the time i made a price compromise...

BLURG!

...rant end

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
You bought your bike 7 months ago, have enjoyed it the whole summer???

It is very typical that they go on sale at the end of the year. Winter is coming.
Next time, remember to wait until the end of the year if you want to buy a bike on sale.
Yah, I ordered my bike in December of ‘21 had to cancel that order and order direct from specialized after dealers started not being able to get bikes presumably because of the direct sell program. Finally got my bike after six months of waiting and then 7mos later there’s a “we made too many sale”.

I remember when I tried to buy an end of season bike last year.

Pauliemon

Sep 14, 2020
Northern California, USA
I bought a Levo Comp Carbon and 2 months later they went on sale. I sent Specialized a email and told them "this is not alright Specialized". I found out that you can get refunded the difference. If the sale happens within a 30 day period after your purchase. Unfortunately mine was 60 days.☹️

Ymersmoelf

Oct 19, 2019
Denmark
Shortage is over. Will be replaced by massive sales on whatever because stock is in and no one is bying. Try selling a used ebike like i am. No interest :(

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles